Monday, July 30, 2007

Home Again..Hooray

I am home again. And to make it even better dad is home again also. The doctors still haven't fixed his heart yet but they wanted him to regain his strength first before they go any further. So my dad is now twenty pounds lighter after a twelve day stay at the hospital and much weaker. They have given him a walker and oxygen along with a lot of home health care. It really stinks to see how frail he looks but the simple fact is that many people don't make it back from the point where he was. Something the nurses and doctors kept reminding us about. So thank you for all the continued prayers they have worked miracles, and I am so thankful for all of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you and your dad are home again. I will keep him in my prayers. I hope he can regain his strength and get his heart fixed soon.

nicole said...

Good to hear everyone is back home. We will continue to pray.