Friday, July 6, 2007

Kid exchange

We have new neighbors and they have two girls that are close in age to mine. So my son Z.has been visiting them alot lately. They have cool video games and a bunch of new toys he hasn't played with before. So today after days of my son living at their house it is finally our turn to have the party here. They have been keeping all my kids entertained which is not an easy thing to do. The noise level isn't any worse since my kids are so noisy. It's just been alot of fun for me to see the way they all include each other. Even baby A. has been included in the fun. And for the new neighbor girls, it's fun playing with toys that aren't their own. They also get to practice being with little kids and babies something they are very excited to be doing. Maybe later they will tire of the novelty it offers but for now I will enjoy it while I can.

No comments: