Saturday, December 29, 2007

Glad to Humor Him

I have to admit to being to the doctors office five separate times this past week. Four of them were to the kids doctor. So this morning on my latest visit my kind pediatrician, who has a personality like my brothers, walks in sees me and just laughs. As I am pleading my case that I am really not one of those freak moms who likes to be in the doctors office just because, he reassures me that it's fine. Its just been funny for him to see me come in four separate times with a different kid in tow each time all in one week. So I'm glad that I am able to humor him. That is my job after all, to provide other people a brief bit of laughter at my expense. Especially when I can really see the humor in it also. I guess I can just be thankful that we only have four children otherwise we would be back there again soon.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

Four children to the doctor in one week - that would not be fun or funny to me - but I can see how he might have gotten a little laugh. Hope they are not too sick and are getting better. See you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I am so sorry for you! I felt that whay last year before my daughter got tubes. We were there at least once a week for MONTHS. We just joked that we couldn't stay away from our doctor and his nurse. I hope all your kids are well soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing. I hear ya though, when Dacey went through 6 months of tonsilitis, I would just walk in and say "Hi we're home!" LOL Thank goodness you only have 4!! Hope you are all feeling better.
HUGS!!

Julie said...

Ha ha...I come from a family of doctors and could really see the humor in that!