Okay I figure it's been long enough and I can give my answers now.
Only three movie quotes left, can you figure them out. I've added a few more hints.
I saw this movie meme that Lauren did over at Baseball and Bows and thought it was fun. So decided to do it.
Here are the rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That's cheating, and that's no fun!
So lets see if you guys can figure out my choices.
1. I love this movie, It's The Bourne Identity. I love the character Jason Bourne and if he really existed I'd probably have to leave my husband in search of him. Well unless Hubs wants to come since he likes this character also.
How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know.
2. Amber guessed this one right. It's French Kiss, I love this movie and could watch it over and over and never get tired of it.
(I couldn't pick just one quote from this movie so I had to include my two favorite quotes. )
You'll be one of those grumpy old men sitting in the corner of a crowded cafe, mumbling to yourself, "My ass is twitching. Your people make my ass twitch."
3. Yay Kellan guessed it right. It's Under the Tuscan Sun. This movie is guaranteed to make my husband leave the room.
And they know that we know that they know.
They're creepy. Creepy Italian trees. Of course, the baby's going to like them cause it's going to be a creepy Italian baby who goes around saying things like 'Ciao mama' and doing that weird backward hand wave thing. Life is strange. !
4. Nicole guessed this one right. It's Shakespeare in Love. Another film guaranteed to get my husband to leave the room. But how could you not love the beauty of this film.
I liked it when she stabbed herself, Your Majesty.
5. Lauren guessed this one right first. It's Steel Magnolias. I just love this movie, they have so many favorite quotes to choose from.
6. Kellan got this one right also. It's meet the Fockers. Nothing says funny like Robert DeNiro and a rubber boob.
7. Every year I watch White Christmas over and over. I never get tired of it.
I want you to get married. I want you to have nine children. And if you only spend five minutes a day with each kid, that's forty-five minutes, and I'd at least have time to go out and get a massage or something.
8.Jen guessed this one right. It's Rocky. I don't know why I like this one so much but I do. Guess I have a lot of pent up emotions and want to beat a side of beef or something.
You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!
9. This one is My Blue Heaven. It's Steve Martin who is a mobster put into the witness relocation program. It's an absolute riot. Go rent it now and enjoy a few laughs.
I never touched a gun in my life. That and that alone forever doomed me to middle management.
10. Amber got this one also. It's The Pacifier with Vin Diesel. This is one of my kids favorites and I can't help but laugh along with them. Besides who wouldn't dream of having a buff nanny like that around.
Have fun and let me know if you play along!