Thursday, December 4, 2008

How many days left

I am counting the days. Not for the reason you may think. I am counting days until school lets out for Christmas. I can hardly wait to have two weeks where I don't have to force my kids out of their warm beds. Then I won't have to hear complaints about how they are tired and don't want to go to school. Then I don't have to get out in the cold weather and drive the kids to school. I'm counting the days until I can enjoy my hot cup of coffee without interruptions. So yes I am as bad as the kids counting the days until Christmas, but it is for a different reason than thiers.

3 comments:

nicole said...

The prospect of unscheduled days is very appealing to me too. I don't take the girls to school, but I do all the getting ready stuff. It will be nice to take our time in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

I also enjoy the unscheduled days. Unfortunately, I never have to force my kids out of bed. They are usually up by 7 at the lates!

Heather said...

LOL Can't say I blame you!