Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dare I say it?

I am afraid to say it out loud. So maybe if I just type it I won't jinx myself. I'm sure by now you have guessed it. My youngest and most stubborn daughter, A. has been in big girl panties for over a week now with out an accident. I can hardly believe it's finally happened. I think I now officially have all my children potty trained. Considering I have been changing someone's diaper non stop for the last six years and eight months (but whose counting)I think I have a right to be excited.

Can you feel my excitement!! Can you really?? Because I am.

1 comment:

nicole said...

So. jealous. Monster is still not entertaining the idea. And of course I have a 15 month old, so my diaper days stretch out ahead of me with no end in sight. You must feel so free!

Word verification: 'jaysoldf' What is 'f' and why did J sell it?