Saturday, May 1, 2010

At the ballpark with Big Z

It's been a while since I've been at Z.'s game. With all the other kids and the games they have, it's been a real juggling act getting everyone where they need to go. But I did finally get to one of Zach's game and remembered my camera. He was pitching that day so I got a few shots of him on the mound and then the rest that I got were of him at 3rd base.

Watching to see what his pitch will be.



He gets set.


Winds Up.


And Releases


I was even able to catch him getting a grounder down the 3rd base line before he threw to first. I can't remember if it was an out or not but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.


Not a bad day for Zach at the ballfield or me and my camera. Always fun to get some good action shots of him.

No comments: