Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Marshmellows?

Sometimes even I am confused by what it is my kids are telling me. Let's see if you can figure this one out.

Hoss: Mom, come quick and see all the marshmellows we have growing in our backyard.

Me: Marshmellows?

Hoss: Yes, marshmellows. Come quick and see them. I squished them all over.

So what do I find when I get out to the backyard? Instead of a bunch of squished marshmellows I find a bunch of squished mushrooms. Marshmellows, mushrooms it's all the same thing isn't it.

3 comments:

Karen Hossink said...

The same thing? Ya think?
I don't know. Somehow I can't imagine roasting a mushroom over the fire and squishing it with chocolate between two graham crackers. Eeewww!

Ritsumei said...

That's fabulous! Kids really *do* say the darndest things.

chichimama said...

That is one of the cutest things I have heard in a long time!

I found you through Barbara...