Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our first taste of Fall

We are experiencing one of our first tastes of fall in our household. Only this isn't in regards to the weather. We have our first fall illness. After only a brief week and a half in school, Hoss has come down with Strep Throat. I am valiantly fighting the battle of it spreading to the other members of the family. So far it appears that I may be winning the battle. But since we are a family of six, I would not be surprised for at least one other person to come down with it. At least now Hoss is no longer contagious and is feeling much better. I never used to be such a germophobic (is that really a word) but the thought of having everyone sick at the same time will turn me into one in an instant. As for me and my home, we all smell like Lysol. But as long as no one else gets sick than I will tolerate this medicinal smell throughout the house for as long as it takes. As for Hoss, he is milking it for as many popsicles as he can get.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Bummer. Princess and I are fighting something over here, but I think it is just allergies. She went to school and was fine, but we are taking a break from dance. I hope the rest of the family stays healthy.

Wenchie said...

Hi, hope your kids' ok now. This is my first visit, got here thru imomonline. Nice site you got here. Like you, I also have 4 kids. Cheers!

Marcia Francois said...

Just saying "hi" and French Kiss is one of my favourite movies too :)

Corrie said...

Oh, no! Hope you all get better soon! No fun to be sick (or take care of a house full of sick folks!)
Thinking well thoughts your way!