Great shot! Can you believe I read an article yesterday about how kids shouldn't eat snow because people are worried they might ingest bacteria? The scientist involved just laughed and said kids get more bacteria from the playground than anywhere else. I think some people just want to take away all the kids' fun!
Oh No! Cute picture! My brother did get his tongue stuck to the flag pole at school once - not fun! Have a good evening - see ya. Kellan
Oh no! Did it stick?
Apparently he has never seen "A Christmas Story"!
Post a Comment