Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Mom, it's stuck!





For other WW click here or else you can click here .

4 comments:

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Great shot! Can you believe I read an article yesterday about how kids shouldn't eat snow because people are worried they might ingest bacteria? The scientist involved just laughed and said kids get more bacteria from the playground than anywhere else. I think some people just want to take away all the kids' fun!

Kellan said...

Oh No! Cute picture! My brother did get his tongue stuck to the flag pole at school once - not fun! Have a good evening - see ya. Kellan

MomOf3 said...

Oh no! Did it stick?

Beth said...

Apparently he has never seen "A Christmas Story"!