Thursday, April 24, 2008

7 Random things about me

I saw Lauren did this over at Baseball & Bows and since by doing this, it saves me from thinking of something new to write about I decided to do it. Not to mention it's always fun to share some of my strange quirks with ya'll.

1. I prefer to drink my coffee from one particular cup. If by chance I can't because my dad is in town and he always grabs my preferred cup than I have a second favorite cup. If that one is gone than no matter how much I try, my coffee experience is just not the same that morning.

2. I get completely crazy and anal and run around like a crazy woman if the toilet paper is not in the right direction for me. (the paper must come over the top for me to stay sane)

3. I can not do puzzles to save my life. Even some of the kids puzzles can be a bit challenging for me. Hubs family loves puzzles so I'm always odd man out when we go to his house and they all sit around putting those little pieces together. (Really, I don't understand the point of it... your just going to destroy it after your done)

4. I'm the worst person in the world about getting cards, presents, etc. into the mail on time for a birthday or holiday. I think my family has gotten used to my lateness and hopefully they don't take it personally. In return, I never expect a card or present to arrive for me until at least a week after the event.

5. When I park the car, the steering wheel must always be in a straightened out position. It makes it easier for me to back out next time I get in the car. Hubs will always tend to turn the wheel one direction or another when he parks so that I have very nearly taken out the garage door a time or two.

6. I am the worst morning mom you have probably ever met. I don't cook real breakfasts for the kids until after I have had two cups of coffee and even then it usually only happens on the weekends. During the week, my kids live off of cereal,waffles, bagels and cereal bars.

7. I love Snickers candy bars. If my kids ever get them for Halloween or in party goody bags then I will almost always eat them.

So there you have some more of my weird issues out there for all the world to see. If you decide to share some things about you, then let me know so I won't feel all alone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you have me cracking up! Mostly because you sound so much like me..hehe I too an very anal about a few things and watch out, I love Snickers bars! Thanks for sharing and the morning chuckle.

Anonymous said...

You mean we are supposed to cook things for breakfast that aren't ready made? I thought heating up microwave pancakes was sufficient! :)

Kellan said...

I am THE WORST morning mom of all - I never cook anything in the morning (except Pop-Tarts) - I hate mornings. I do love SNickers though.

Take care - Kellan

nicole said...

I thought giving the kids a hot waffle or cereal with milk was being a good morning mom! And I love the Snickers too. Very funny quirks to share.