Monday, June 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never

That seems to be my motto in life lately. We finally had my youngest daughter A. baptized this weekend. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get it done but we did and now I can finally stop fretting about how she hasn't been baptized yet.

I have also finally gotten some of the summer schedule figured out the last few days. Again, better late than never. The kids are all enrolled in thier different levels of swim classes. This has actually been a bit more challenging than you might think. Four children of all different ages is not easy to figure out how they can all be in the water at the same time. But it's done, yay!

And we have finally figured out what we are going to do for our fun family trip this summer. Hubs and I didn't feel brave enough for the beach this year since A. can be a pistol and keeping up with her and the other three seemed a bit daunting. So if you can't cool off at the beach than you better cool off in the mountains. So we did what every other Texan has done for years to drive the New Mexicans crazy, we reserved a cabin next to a creek for a few days in July in their mountains. It should be lots of fun and not only does our dumb dog Gigi get to go but so do Grandmama and Pappy. The kids will love it and so will we.

So if I can just get a few more better late than never things taken care of then all will be good.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

We go skiing in REd River, NM - up in the northern part of the state - so beautiful!!!! Your trip sounds wonderful!

Have a good evening - see you soon - Kellan