Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Back when they were little

I get a little sad going through some of these older pictures of my kids. They were so little and so cute. And now, they are not so little and and sometimes not so cute anymore. So it's always good to go back and find a little reminder of what they were like when they were little. Zach drove his first tractor down at Wanda and Bobby's house that day. He had a blast and so did Michael. I remember that day so clearly, hard to believe that it's been five years already.



Driving on that tractor led Michael into a very strong love of all tractors after that. It lasted for many years. He even had this tractor noise he used to make. It sounded terrible and had to hurt his throat every time he did it. Used to make me and Scott laugh so much.

Here's Michael when he was about 2 1/2 or so. Such a cute little face that doesn't have that baby look to it anymore.


And of course I can't not show a picture of Kate taken that same day. She was only about 6 months old. Love all that dark hair of hers, it's gotten so light now but I still don't mind that none of my kids have my dark hair. Well at least not much.


Here she is showing off her little piggy tails. Grandmama probably did it and then they stuck around for a few years. Just getting longer and longer.


She recently made me cut her long hair and no refuses to let me pull it into a ponytail of any sorts. I miss them and keep putting her off on getting another hair cut in hopes she'll let her hair grow back.

No comments: