Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time Traveling

I've finally decided to turn this blog into a scrapbook (well of sorts anyways). I never did any baby books for any of my children since I knew I would not finish it or even be good about doing it for the 2nd,3rd and 4th child. So when I heard you could get your blog printed into a scrapbook I thought what a great idea. So I sent off to have my first year done and am now waiting for it to be printed.

Which brings me to my point. I don't have enough pictures of my kiddos on this thing from when they are little. So as I was looking for a picture to have put on the front of the scrapbook I saw all these great pictures of my kids that I would like to have on the blog for the next book that I get made. So I'm going to do a bit time traveling over the next few posts just to get some of them onto my blog before I forget about them again. And in looking through them, I realize that I really have very few pictures of all four of my kids together so I am going to have to break out the camera again and get busy.

But meanwhile here are a few I came across tonight.
Kate posing by our electric pumpkin.

Anna never one to miss out on a photo opportunity.

Michael showing Jack some love.

Now since it was close to Halloween I'd thought to include a picture of them all dressed up. This was the only one I could find that actually had all of them in it. But as usual at that age Anna would get up and walk away before I actually took the picture.

We were sporting a vampire, a police man, super girl and Minnie Mouse that year. I've seen those costumes played in many times since then and they definitely no longer look quite so good as that. Although it's funny Anna still to this day trys to get into that Minnie Mouse costume these days. She insists it fits, no matter how tight it is.

No comments: