Monday, January 8, 2007

Mondays

We all know that Monday's are the hardest day of the week. Especially after a long vacation or weekend. But lateley it seems that they really aren't so bad. I am not sure why. I am still just as tired when I wake up and I still have the same long lists of chores to do and get done. Somedays I even manage to get through them all. But Mondays don't feel much different to me than the rest of the week. I guess that is a good thing but maybe it's because I am staying home and don't have to actually brave the traffic and an office. It's just one more thing for me to appreciate my husband for isn't it. Every Monday he gets up at an ungodly hour to leave the house way before dawn while I am still soundly sleeping. I am positive his Mondays are still just as awful as they can be. I will really have to make a point of reminding him again how much I love and appreciate him and all that he does to help me so my Mondays aren't so bad. So for my husband and the other Mondays that do seem to be a typical Monday all I can wish for is a fast week and a slow weekend.

No comments: