Saturday, February 3, 2007

Waiting on pins and needles

Well we did it. We put an offer on a new house that is bigger than the one we have. Now we have to wait all weekend to see if we got it. I am so torn from minute to minute. The idea of leaving our neighborhood is a hard one but I know it will probably be for the best long term. But the worst thing that scares me is the idea of having two mortgages. Yikes. So in the next week we will know if we have a new house and our old one will be on the market. Then the worst part of all is the actual packing and moving along with dealing with all the showings. Geez, what do I feel this minute. I guess it's scared and a bit panicked and even a little excited. Is that a normal feeling to have? I don't know but that is what I am feeling.

No comments: