Friday, March 30, 2007

Songs stuck in your head

Normally I absolutely hate it when I get a song stuck in my head. This could be because it is usually some silly song from one of the kids programming. Songs that have absolutely no meaning to me except to annoy me. But this morning is different. I have a song stuck in my head and I can not get rid of it. The thing that is different is that I don't want to get rid of it. I absolutely love this song. It is such a church hymn called "Be Not Afraid". I have been humming it all morning and even decided to go find the lyrics so I could actually sing it correctly. I love this song...love love love this song. I'm not one of those people who can quote scripture or even remember what books of the Bible to find what I am looking for half the time. But this song holds such promise to me in my simple faith, so I will just enjoy it being stuck in my head.

No comments: