Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Are you kidding me?

Okay, I don't normally go off into these murky waters but really today I just can't resist.

Paris Hilton was released from jail last night and apparently she is a changed woman. She decided to walk out of jail in the same way that every other person who comes out does. Naturally she was bombarded by the paparazzi. It's a good thing she changed into some new designer clothes first. Poor thing had to sit there and endure all those photographers for at least five minutes before her SUV could drive off out of the mess. Guess there is something to be said about being just like the rest of us. All I can hope for is that yes Paris did learn something in her time there and that now she will be a better role model for all these girls that actually look up to her.

All I know is that I am tired of hearing all about her every night on the news.
So for those of you who love Paris, I'm happy that she is now out of jail. I don't know her and really can't walk a mile in her heels but I do wish the best for her in the future. I just hope I don't have to hear about every little detail of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree! I'm so sick and tired of hearing about "poor little Paris". Personally I think she should have had to do the whole 45 days. At least maybe she will think before driving without a license again. I hope the news can find something better to report on, like maybe all the missing kids we have out there.