Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Fun Meme

Saw this meme over at 4andcounting and thought I join in the fun.


Were you named after anyone? No my parents just liked the name.

When was the last time you cried? Oh gosh, during any sad movie or sappy commercial I'll end up in tears in no time.

Do you like your handwriting? It's not so bad. But not nearly as pretty as my friend Anne.

What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

Do you have kids? Yes, four of them.

If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yes

Do you use sarcasm a lot? I try not to since I hate it when people are sarcastic to me.

Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.

Would you bungee jump? I like to think I would. But it would have to be something really incredible to actually get me to do it.

What is your favorite cereal? Honey Nut Shredded Wheat

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I'm afraid I'm to lazy to untie them until I need to put them back on again.

What is your favorite ice cream? Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla

What do you notice first about people? Their body language.

Red or pink? I'm more of a red girl.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? All the extra weight I am carrying around these days. But I am working on that now. Just need a little more self discipline.

What is the last thing you ate? Turkey and cheese sandwich

What color pant and shoes are you wearing? Denim shorts

What are you listening to right now? My younger son say he broke one of his bones and do I want to feel it.

What are your favorite smells? Baking of any type, apples, and gardenia.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My neighbor

What are your favorite sports to watch? my son's baseball team.

What is your hair color? Brown

What is your eye color? Hazel

Do you wear contacts? No

Scary movie or happy ending? Happy endings. Scary movies give me nightmares so I never watch them.

What is your favorite food? I have so many favorites that I really can't pick one. Lame I know.

What was the last movie you saw? Shrek the Third

What color shirt are you wearing? Peach shirt

Summer or winter? Summer.

Hugs or kisses? I guess kisses. I'm always giving and getting kisses from the kids and husband. From the family it's always a hug and kiss on the cheek.

What is your favorite dessert? Again, I don't think I can pick just one. But I do love strawbery shortcake and anything with chocolate is bound to be a close second.

What are you reading? Right now I am reading "A Bend in the Road" by Nicholas Sparks. Pretty good so far.

What is on your mouse pad? Don't use a mouse pad.

What did you watch on TV last night? The Prince and Me. The kids were watching it and I really like Julia Stiles so it wasn't hard to get into it.

Rolling Stones or The Beatles? Stones

What is the farthest you've been from home? Lived in Oulu, Finland for a while with my husbands job.

Where were you born? El Paso, Tx

I'm not tagging anyone, if you want to play along let me know so I can go check out your answers.

No comments: