Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ah how we have fallen back

I must say that the fall back time change has been a good thing for us. The reason is simple, it's easier on the kids. My oldest son can now ride his bike to school in bright sunlight versus the sunrise. Which is a great thing as far as safety goes.

But the really important good change for us is at night. It has been so great that it gets dark earlier. We get the kids inside at an earlier time. We eat dinner at an earlier time. The kids get bathed earlier. And the best part...drumroll please.... the kids go to better earlier. Which means that there is more adult time. Yes, I can honestly say that I'm very glad that we have fallen back this week.

2 comments:

nicole said...

I'm loving the time change too. Seems a bit easier to get up in the morning, and our evening routine is definitely going more smoothly.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I am the opposite! My kids wake up early, so we have been waking a little too early this week. Hopefully, they will adjust and start waking later than 5:30!