Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Basket Gremlin Strikes Again

It happened again today. That darn basket gremlin stuck me at the grocery store. Normally I am able to keep most of his mischievous purchases out of my basket. But today for some reason I missed what was put in the basket. And since I had the help of three of my kids to put the groceries onto the cash register belt, I missed them there as well. When I was unloading my groceries at home. I found an abundance of extra cookies and crackers. I also found an extra box of juice bags. But since we go through those so quickly I really don't care about that one to much. But unless you think that gremlin was only after junk food, I also found a poked in kiwi. But that little guy wasn't actually in a bag, he was found left alone in the basket while I was loading the car. Still not sure how he ended up there since he wasn't there while I was paying. All I can say is that those darn gremlins were definitely moving faster than I was today.

4 comments:

Kellan said...

How funny! I have the same gremlins that follow me into the grocery story - only they are only there when all the kids are there too - huummmmmm?!

Have a good evening - see you later. Kellan

Beth Cotell said...

Those darn gremlins have you outnumbered!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I bet you never know what will make it home with you!

Heather said...

LOL that is hilarious!