Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Such dedication

Do you ever wonder how people with strong self discipline get that way? Some days I am really good and some days I am really bad. Take exercising, I love walking and to me it's a very enjoyable way to relax. It doesn't matter if it's a slow stroll or a speed walk I always enjoy it. I will walk in the heat or the cold and have even been known to go out when there is a chance of me getting wet. I just dress appropriately. My question is how can I somehow channel that dedication into other aspects of my life? Do I really have to love cleaning my house in order for it to stay clean or can I just be disciplined and do it. I seem to have lost alot of my self discipline lately and am on daily search for it. So now I am off in search of my self discipline that I know I have in some areas of my life and will try and apply it into other areas of my life as well. Wish me luck in finding it!

No comments: