1. It seems like it never fails that once we finally start to get to some nice weather where we can all be outside someone gets sick.
2. The minute we decide to have an outdoor activity or party during a drought we get rain in the forecast.
3. The neighbor I do work for finally told me the CORRECT way to spell his last name. Sheesh!
4. We are fixing the air conditioner during winter. Although technically Texan winters aren't all that cold and it's almost 80 today.
5. The kids never want naps but mommy would give anything to have one some days.