Thursday, March 22, 2007

A full house once again

Today my oldest son comes home from visiting at grandma and grandpa's house. So I will have my full house back in it's entirety. It's amazing how just having one voice not in the mix of things makes our crowded home seem empty. But it's true. We didn't have any shuffling to and from practice. Any begging to play outside with his friends and asking if we wanted to play video games with him. And while I know he had a lot of fun away from home, it was just way to quiet for me. His noisiness is nothing compared to younger three but I missed his sweet personality. So I can hardly wait for them to return late this afternoon so that my normal routine will feel right again. You'd think I'd be overjoyed to have one less in the mix but I've decided I like it all or nothing. Kind of crazy I guess.

No comments: