Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Three things

Well, it is really more than three. 4andcounting tagged me to do the 3 things meme.
And I hate to let someone down.

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. tornadoes
2. losing my husband in a freak accident of some kind
3. horror movies

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. husband
2. my brother
3. my children

Three Things I Love:
1. to read
2. watching my son play baseball
3. sitting by a swimming pool watching the kids play

Three Things I Hate:
1. the wind
2. people who drive super slow when I am late ( I know it's my fault not theirs)
3. being late

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. people who abuse children in any way
2. what it is my husband does at work...it is so over my head.
3. people who think they are better than everyone else

Three Things On My Desk:
1. bills to be paid
2. art from the kids
3. day planner which never gets used any more

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. wearing my cleaning clothes while I am not cleaning.
2. typing
3. thinking of all that I should be doing

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. go to Italy
2. hold my grandchildren
3. go to Confession

Three Things I Can Do:
1. bake
2. read a map the old fashioned way
3. make my husband laugh

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. play any musical instrument
2. read music
3. resist chocolate

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. your parents and grandparents when they talk about the old days. When they are gone so are the stories.
2. U2
3. Compliments (listen to it, say thank you, and be happy--we women have a bad habit of discounting or disagreeing when someone gives us a compliment)

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. selfish people
2. your doubts
3. gossip

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. how to draw
2. how to be a better cook
3. how to fully trust in God

Three Favorite Foods:
1. enchiladas
2. chocolate
3. strawberries with sugar

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. The Electric Company
3. Mister Rogers

Three Things I Regret:
1. gossiping
2. not being there with my husband when his dad dies
3. grocery shopping while I am starving.

Three People I'm Tagging (no pressure, just if it seems like fun to do):
1. Nan
2. Greta
3. any one else who wants to join in.

1 comment:

Corrie said...

That was fun to read. I hate horror movies too!