Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spiderman 3

After weeks of anticipation by my oldest son, Spiderman 3 finally came out this past weekend. He has been begging for me to take him to see it since he knows mom likes these types of movies better than dad. Well scheduling finally permitted us to go and see it last night and he was so excited. What he failed to tell me was that his friends had already filled him in on all the cool things that happen in the movie. So for him it was not as much of a surprise as it was for me. It was still a great movie and he absolutely loved it. I thought it wasn't so bad either but really don't go for all the creepiness that seemed to be in this one. I think I will wait until my four year old gets bigger before letting him see it since it would probably give him bad dreams. For me it was just fun to get out and do something with just my oldest son, at his request. As he gets older, mom is always second fiddle to dad in his one on one time. But when it comes to movies, he knows he can talk me into them easier. That's okay, I'll take it.

No comments: