Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Since I really don't have much to say today I thought I would just do a Thankful Thursday post.

1. I am so thankful that my uncle has improved and was released from the hospital. Hopefully he will make a full recovery and be back to his old self in no time.

2. I am thankful that as this Mother's Day approaches this weekend that I still have my mother to celebrate it with. As well as my husband's mother. I have so many friends who have lost their mom's so I appreciate them more.

3. I am so thankful for my faith sharing group. It has truly taught me a lot more about my faith as well as brought me closer to a wonderful bunch of Catholic women.

4. I am thankful of my children and how they force me to slow down and do the simple things like paint together. It's messy but it reminds me that they need me in so many different ways.

5. And a silly one, I am thankful that I did finally find that lost book I was looking for. Now if I can find some quiet time to read it.

No comments: