Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bad Memory

Where did my memory go? I seem to have lost it somewhere along the way. I can't remember any of the important things anymore as well as the not so important. I have been trying to remember where I put a book that I know I bought. I can't find it anywhere. And when I tried to enlist the kids help in finding the book I couldn't remember the title of the book or what it even looks like. I just know I bought two books at the store that day and I have only read one of them. Good gosh, how sad is that? Maybe once I get my memory back I will find my book. Sad thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me with books. I always seem to find them months down the road and it's always such a thrill to me. So if I don't remember who you are and what your name is, don't feel bad it's just my memory has gone bad.

No comments: