Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Few Observations from this morning:

1. The kids all woke up early and are happily and QUIETLY getting along.

2. Baby A. can find any nightlight in the house and bring them all to me in a matter of seconds.

3. It seems like the only time my children have to go to the bathroom is if I am eating, or if they can synchronize their systems to all go at the same time.

4. I am enjoying my second cup of hot (not lukewarm) coffee. A small pleasure in itself.

5. My kids are already asking if it's time to go swimming since we have gone everyday for the last week. Unfortunately they don't realize how much laundry there is.

6. My title bar in my posts is not working again for the third day in a row. Sigh!

7. I am spending way to much time surfing around blogland this morning and need to get busy with real life.

No comments: