Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Restocking and Baking

I'm restocking our medicine cabinets today or at the very least throwing out the super old stuff. (And yes that was restocking and not packing). Hubs and I have decided once again that we love our current house so much right now that we really don't want to leave it. Even for the extra space, the extra money we would spend just seems sort of crazy to us since I'm officially a stay at home mom. See I told you we were flaky people lately. So we finally made a decision (we even spit on it...okay we really didn't do that)that we aren't going to go anywhere until our youngest is in school.

So now i can focus on more of the Christmas activities that I've been feeling like I missed out on last week. I'm way behind in my baking and picture taking. Have I ever told you how much I love my kitchen. It really is perfect for me. It has just seem so lonely lately without any treats being created. Now if I can just find my camera that Hubs packed up, then I could take some pictures of the baking about to ensue. To me that definitely takes precedence over unpacking those few boxes left.

1 comment:

nicole said...

Okay, I just can't keep up with you! Your approach to buying a house and moving is baffling. I'm glad y'all are at peace with your decision though. I'll be interested to see what you are baking.