Monday, December 10, 2007

Shopping Online

I've been doing a lot of shopping for Christmas online lately. I truly don't like to shop much and will generally do anything to avoid the crowds at the stores. But then I get to feeling a bit guilty. I see the shipping charges and think to myself "you really could have saved this money". But then I remember how cold it is outside and how I have to drag anywhere from one to four children with me. Once I calculate in the numerous potty breaks, snacks and tantrums avoided, I always decide that the shipping costs are well worth the hassle it saves me. Plus it has the extra benefit of getting something "fun" in the mail. Yes, I do like online shopping.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I love to shop and don't shop much on-line, but that is really only because I live under a rock over here - I think it is a great idea and especially when you have to drag the little ones with you. I only go shopping when they are in school. And ... the shipping charge is kind of like the tip we leave anytime we go out to eat - we leave a large tip for the clean-up ... beneath the table! Take care and see you soon. Kellan