Monday, May 19, 2008

Confession Time

I must confess another little dirty dark secret. I'm a bit embarrassed by this dark little secret and only admit it to a few people here and there that I know.

My dirty little dark secret is that I have gotten to where I really love reality TV. I can spend hours watching these ridiculous shows. My all time favorite is still The Amazing Race which I have mentioned before. But now I must confess to being an avid watcher of Dancing with the Stars (most of the time anyways). My biggest secret reality show that I watch is such the ultimate in bad reality TV but never the less I always seem to be watching it, and it's The Bachelor. Now normally this wouldn't be something that I admit to most people so consider yourselves in on my dark little dirty secret. But now they are getting ready to start another one of my old time favorites which is the Mole. Not the celebrity one which was terrible but the real people one which I liked a bit more.

So there you have it, my dark little secret for everyone out there to see. Maybe by sharing my dark little secret I will be able to come out of the proverbial closet and seek immediate help. Well at least until the next season of the The Amazing Race, I already have that one set up on TIVO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least we have the same dirty little secret..LOL I am a reality tv junkie and am trying to break the cycle. Maybe we should start a support group..HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Those shows are quite addictive! My hubby hates them, so that helps to keep me from watching them. :)

Kellan said...

Me too! I confess!

Have a good evening - see you - Kellan

lmstephenson said...

I'm embarassed to say, but behind Survivor my 2nd most favorite reality show is America's Next Top Model.